I know that the Israelites, Jews, Hebrews are GOD's chosen people. I am a Christian man and I will fight for this principle, because I also believe this to be true. I cannot understand how the world, (the Muslims, the liberals, the U.N. and all the other anti-Semitics), feel sorry for Hamas and what they have done to the Palestinian people.
Hamas can kidnap Israeli soldiers, fire rockets into Israel, and vowing for the destruction of Israel and not one anti-Semitic on the world stage raises an eyebrow. The United Nations is the biggest terrorist enabler to ever hold a position of influence. Not one person condemns what Hamas does. Not a damn one!
When Israel decides to retaliate the whole world feels sorry for "poor Hamas". Look what the mean Israelis are doing to the poor Palestinians. No one blames Hamas for purposely endangering their own people by their careless actions. They blame the Israelis for taking the offensive and trying to destroy their enemy first. I will stand with the Israelis and fight the evil that threatens their existence.
Now the Iranians decide that the state of Israel cannot survive in their version of the Middle East. It is not feasible for Israel to exist in the Iranian version of the Middle East. Not one word of condemnation from anyone. This statement by the Iranian president is, sad but true, a their foreign policy. Not one peep out of the anti-Semitic world establishment. What a damn shame!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment